1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Quick help with a picture

Alright i have a picture, its jsut a backround with some white text, then i made a copy of that exact image, and changed the color of the text. And im wondering, how would i make it so when the mouse moves over it it changes to the other color(whic his the other pic) How would i do this with photoshop? Something like a role over image i guess :/
  3. This is only a test
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

ImageReady, which is packaged with PShop, will build and export the code necessary for rollovers based on layers in your raw file (and perhaps PShop 7 will do it itself). Or you can hand-code it in javascript -- I don't have a script handy at the moment, but they're pretty easy to find.
  5. No Profile Picture

hmmm alright but how would i go about "cutting" up this site so to say: http://www.toronto-xtreme.com/testopen.htm (just enter any window) But see right now thats all one big picture, so i cut up the links, the abcround the banner, and then added them all together in dream weaver, everything went great, links fit and worked, but when i tried to add the backround, it would go behind the links and behind the banner to fit (when i set the image as backround) so it looked all deformed, so then i tried just added it as a picture, but it would just put itself under all the links....so how would i get that as a backround? If someone knows how i can send you the html, with the image i want as the backround. Thanks for your help in advance
  7. This is only a test
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Let me make sure I understand you: you want the finished product to look just like the page looks now, but with the links as rollovers?
  9. No Profile Picture

yeah pretty much. Well ill be adding a box in the center for news, like a simple box thats some what transparent so yo ucan see the backround. BUt first i gotta figure out how to do that.
    But yes i want it to look the same but with links (main, about, stats..etc) to have a role over effect. And the role over would just be a change in color and a fading effect, heres a link to a normal link, and one how it should look when a mouse goes over it:
    Normal:
    Rollover:

Very simple, not exactly what i wanted, but i still think it looks good :P

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo