1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to make a register,upload,download?

This might've been asked before but i couldn't find anything in my specifics.
    I want to make a register page with a paypal button that has more than one option of subscription. (E.g. Bronze member X#$ Silver member X#$ and such.)
    I have tried many ways and they just...keep failing. PHP, i dont understand it so i cant modify it. HTML, i can make visual changes to where it's written, like as follow

//Username and password of database
    db$='DBname' 'user' 'localhost'

Other than these kinds of easy changes i can't do nothing.
    There is also a Username and Password w/ login button at the homepage that i can't get to work.
    Back to my point, after clicking submit with valid information and account type, goes to a paypal payment with the submitted price. After paying, sending a receipt by email then forwards to the thankyou page with a timed redirection. (i can do timed redirection)
    I have my table set up but it forces me to use the MD5 that it encrypts in which makes my password not what i made it. I do understand encrypting it saves me from gettin hacked but forcing me to use it? no.

Next point is Upload/download.
    I need an html text read-only box with browse button, now this next part i couldnt find anything. Getting the upload to appear on "SAID PAGE" in alphabetical order.Then another problem, i can't get to let people download from my website's ftp account. (E.g. Downloads page, shotgun.zip)

My website is a sharing account, such as rapidshare. I need it to function like that. I am using a 50$ product (legit paid for) SiteSpinner Pro.
    Alpha website SimpleSimpleShare.tk

NOTE : the .tk domain is only temporal and getting .com when functional. Also there is a register.php when clicking membership but its non functional and dosint have everything i need such as First name, last name,ASL.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sounds like you need to learn the very basic's what your asking for in many respects is many problems your facing with no idea how to fix them.

Try addressing one problem at a time, and maybe I could help you.. I need snippets of code, not a description of the problem.

Other than that pay a freelancer to fix the problems for you.
  5. The Queen of Typos
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Paypal has some pretty simple instructions for doing this:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...scribe_buttons
    Last edited by elkehinze; January 31st, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo