1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Flash Gallery Wobble

Hi,

I have a problem with Flash galleries that I have created and then embedded into my web pages.

The galleries all work fine when the page has uploaded, but when you begin to scroll up and down the page, the Flash galleries are wobbling up and down only. I thought this may be a container issue, but when I replace the embedd Flash with an image, the image stays in position, with no wobble.

Below is an example of a slideshow I have embedded, which is having the same problem.

<embed
    src="flash/slideshow.swf"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    width="620px" height="365px"></embed>

Can anyone help???
  3. CSS & JS/DOM Adept
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to DevShed Forums, fearonac.

Which browser(s) are you testing in? IE9? IE8? IE10? Firefox 17? Google Chrome?
    Spreading knowledge, one newbie at a time.

Check out my blog. | Learn CSS. | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Common CSS Mistakes | Common JS Mistakes

Remember people spend most of their time on other people's sites (so don't violate web design conventions).
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wobble Explorer

Hi,

I am currently at work, so I dont have access to that informaiton. However, I know that the version of Opera I am using, is the very latest version. Firefox appears to handle this problem better, as the wobble does not appear to be as bad, but the wobble is considerably more noticeable with Opera. Internet Explorer lies between the two.

Thanks,

Alan

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo