1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Interactive Timeline on Joomla

I need to create an interactive timeline for a website that's being put on Joomla. Thing is, I'm not sure how this is done. It will have more than just a few lines of text, most likely images, and will obviously need to fit with the branding of the company so I need a good amount of creative control over it.

I've never learned to use Joomla so I'm in the process of reading up on it. I know HTML, CSS, and Java but am expecting to need to learn more as I go along.

Is this something you code? Every time I run a search, I get results for apps and software but I was expecting something else entirely.
  3. No Profile Picture

Joomla

Joomla is good, and just do what you want to do.
  5. No Profile Picture

That's...not really helpful...

Is there an addon or what have you that allows you to create a timeline? I haven't really dug into that yet, I've checked out WordPress some but that's it. I just started so I need more Joomla experience. To do this, am I using an addon, software, or code and if so, what?
  7. No Profile Picture

I found this: timeline.verite.co

However, it's having issues with IE and Chrome and has been for about 6 months. According to the forums, no one has been assigned the task of fixing it and I'm concerned that if I use it, certain people may not be able to view the timeline.

I'm checking out Dipity but if anyone has a better solution, I'd love to hear it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo