1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post I am looking for an HTML5 chatroom for my website

I am looking for an HTML5 chatroom for my website that is mobile friendly.
    I could find only RumbleTalk and chatwind but both have no 3rd party users integration, any suggestions?
  3. No Profile Picture

If it is a high traffic site, then find one based on node.js
    will save your server resources
  5. No Profile Picture

It took me a while but better later then never I guess. Some applications I tried were decent, mostly they lack something I need that is why I started using Rumbletalk. I really like that I am able to use it on my page, blog and on my facebook page at the same time as it really synchronize all the time. I was also able to manage my own design just as much as I want. Didn't find anything that it would miss with this application so I am really happy with it.

Rumbletalk also offers you the creation of an expert chat room: rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2016/01/20/experts-chat-discussion This can be placed on your website or using a direct link to the chat room.
  7. No Profile Picture

Wow tree years of searching or just to custom the design? I'm just curious what applications didn't meet your expectations.
    Don't get me wrong, but Rumbletalk pricing don't look amazing if you know they are a lot of live chat web apps nowadays.
  9. No Profile Picture

Well we have been using it for over a year now, so yeah. There are some decents out yes I agree. But the thing is that only Rumbletalk has this variety of functions. I needed the ability for multiple chats synchronized, wanted html5, I really needed the ability that I can use it on my phone and that I manage my own design as much as I want. With Rumbletalk you are also able to post links, videos, charts which was a big + for us. Not sure about you but thousands of people would agree with me.
  11. No Profile Picture

Some more of design.

13. No Profile Picture

Rumbletalk offers you really a lot! A lot! You can change your backround, chat weight, height, design, text style, you can use it as a chat window or as a floating chat as well.

It works on mobile and tablets, it allows you to send videos, pictures, charts. You can do a voice or video calls, can speak public or on private and it just looks beautifully.
  15. No Profile Picture

They updated the 1v1 chat now, so it looks even better than it did before. It is also easier to make video and voice calls now.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo