1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi i am andrew and i am new here

Hi friends how are u, Hope you all are fine. I have joint this forum today and really i have heard a lots of about this forum. Currently i am new in this forum and i want to improve my webdesign skill with the help of here forum friends. So please help me.

Thanks
    Andrew
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Andrew Weiers
    Hi friends how are u, Hope you all are fine. I have joint this forum today and really i have heard a lots of about this forum. Currently i am new in this forum and i want to improve my webdesign skill with the help of here forum friends. So please help me.

Thanks
    Andrew
    Hi
    Hopefully you found this thread!
    http://forums.devshed.com/web-design-help-2/common-web-design-mistakes-949149.html

As with all advertising the aim is to catch people's attention and make them interested in exploring further and encourage them to keep coming back.

So, you do want lots of colour, moving images, nice layout, plenty of "white-space" (might not be white tho! "White-space" just means back-ground colour) BUT NOT too much.

Getting the balance right is tricky so you just have to go with whatever feels sensible to you for the market you are aiming to reach. Also listen to feedback from the sorts of customers/clients that you want to attract. They might have some good suggestions that might not have occured to others. The thread i just linked to has some really good points.

Regards from
    Tom

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo