1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to do it? What CMS?

Hello ,Goody Day,

I need some help on giving me advice. I plan to create an ecommerce site that display a lists of "Special registration of Car Plate Numbers" or "Phone Numbers." Lists can be arranged by alphabetical order or by Price. User can see the price or offer their price. List can be added by me or others can add on the list as well.

For time being,i am comfort using Wordpress.I have been searching all wordpress theme or plugins, still doesnt seem suite to me,or i might unable discover what they can do. Is anyone here might helping on finding best cms that might get my job done. Thanks in advance.
  3. Contributing User

I am not sure if wordpress is the best choice for you for an eCommerce website, I guess you need to pick either Drupal or Magento.
  5. No Profile Picture

Try Listify WordPress theme. It is packed with awesome features and options that allow you to promote and showcase your products and services online. See if its features suit your needs for your eCommerce business/website.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi,

The best choice to develop an ecommerce website is Magento or Prestashop. Below are the advantages of both,

Advantages of Magento:

Feature-Rich: Practically none of the existing platforms do not have such a plurality of functional features as Magento has.

Scalable: The size of your store doesn’t matter, Magento is able to accommodate everything.

Safe And Secure: With Magento, you can be 100% confident in the security of your eCommerce store.

One Common Back-end System: You can run numerous websites on the same common backend system. Each of your websites can have a different design and even domains, but controlled by a single unified admin panel.

SEO Friendly: Magento has everything to help you sell. The most important that it creates very clean URLs, tags and descriptions with keywords. It also has a powerful tools such as Up-Sells and Cross-Sells that encourage the user to order more products.

Advantages of Prestashop:

Easiest to install and set up, especially for those who are less experienced with these sorts of things;

Very small footprint, can run quickly and easily on smaller servers (great for smaller businesses);

improving support through the forums from both internal and external developers

Hope this was helpful

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo