1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb How to make a responsive website design?

Hello friends, please help me make best website design and development, I'm trying to learn how to create a responsive website and I need a bit of guidance.

I have created my website from a developer but I gave lots of money for this so I decided to make a website by myself, also need a professional review for my website webgen.com.
  3. No Profile Picture

Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).

Responsive Web Design is about using CSS and HTML to resize, hide, shrink, enlarge, or move the content to make it look good on any screen:
  5. No Profile Picture

A website must not look good only on a desktop screen, but also on tablets and smartphones. A website is responsive if it is able to adapt to the screen of the user and user should not find any difficulty in website interface like website speed , loading time ...
    Responsive website can be made by using both css and html, it depends on platform to platform where your website is build
    1.)Creating the head – Doctype and Meta Tags
    2.)Creating the head – CSS files
    3.)Creating the head – Javascript / jQuery files
    4.)Creating the body – Introduction
    5.)Creating the body – Building the website structure
  7. No Profile Picture

Cool <div>s

You need to know how to make <div>s shrink to the page size. Put the images and videos in the <div>s. All the other stuff is just <div>s floating.

You also need to first know css.

See: www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_images.asp.
  9. No Profile Picture

hlo
    I am a web designer in Blinddrop inc company. our company provided web development services in Canada.BlindDrop is the best

Calgary web design company that is known to satisfy its customers with its web designing services. Get More Information click

here:https://goo.gl/SBFKhP
  11. No Profile Picture

hlo
    I am a web designer in Blinddrop inc company. our company provided web development services in Canada.BlindDrop is the best
    Calgary web design company that is known to satisfy its customers with its web designing services. Get More Information click
    here:https://goo.gl/SBFKhP
  13. No Profile Picture

Here are some good guideline from google - https://developers.google.com/search...ponsive-design - read everything.
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by CarlaHouston097
    Hello friends, please help me make best website design and development, I'm trying to learn how to create a responsive website and I need a bit of guidance.

I have created my website from a developer but I gave lots of money for this so I decided to make a website by myself, also need a professional review for my website webgen.com.
    A responsive website is one which have optimized images across all platforms. Also, if your website images are optimized then it can boost youe SEO ranking. You need to work on your CSS and HTML. The best way is using global cdn for the super-fast delivery of images. The real-time image optimization can be the best solution for you. Try it. I just explored this concept while I was looking for a reliable image solution for my website. Hope, it would help you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo