1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Application Hosting

Hello,

I want to code a small application that will be used by ~10 people. The application will be in HTML, PHP and SQL or some database. Each user will need a separate instance of this application.

What are some good cloud solutions to host an application which requires PHP and a Database where I can easily deploy a new instance of the same application for a new user ?

I was looking at https://www.openshift.com/ but this seems to be more for commercial/professional use, they still seem to offer a very basic service which may be appropriate for me but I would like to have different options and explanations.
  3. Contributing User

Google, Amazon also provide App hosting systems, do check them
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi neilmn,

I am from TG Domains, a large web hosting company. For an application that size we can offer you FREE hosting with our free plan. Although a domain doesn't come with a free domain like the paid packages do we can offer you a domain separately. We offer 99.9% uptime and great customer support! Find out more at tgdomains.com. Hope to do business with you soon!
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

@neilnm This company does not look bad at all. I do not know them, but if you think they'd work, just go contact them and ask your questions. @Tom555444 This is self-promotion. It is not appropriate and it is not polite to do that.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo