1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

What are the Benefits of SSD VPS hosting?

Hey guys, I would like to know all possible advantages of running web sites at ssd vps hosting accounts.
    What are the benefits? I've found kvchosting.com started to offer nice discount on ssd vps deals:
    turkey14 - gives 20% OFF on their SSD VPS and other services (expires 2nd, December)
    Do you think that it will be good option for hosting my web sites at their ssd vps plans?
  3. No Profile Picture

SSD VPSs are typically many times faster than normal VPSs. if you need faster I/O performance and are willing to pay for it, then SSDs are the way to go.
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

The SSDs offer better I/O. The read of 200 GB Intel enterprise SSD, s3500 series, for example is 75,000 IOPS. Such SSD offers much better performance compared to SATA and SAS hard drives.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  7. No Profile Picture

I've been with kvchosting.com since 2011 and they have been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing their site space and offerings at to extra cost to me.
    The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
  9. No Profile Picture

SSD VPS are powered by SSD drives which read/writes data 800x faster than HDD thus improving server response time and performance.
  11. Contributing User

Silicon State Drives or SSD are special drives that help work much faster as compared to normal hard drives. This helps web hosting more faster and your server speed increases considerably using a SSD hosting.
  13. No Profile Picture

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting company.
  15. No Profile Picture

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo