0%
  • never used CheapHostingSite
    0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cool Extremely Cheap, yet Reliable Hosting over at CheapHostingSite

Hi,

Im just an Aussie dude wanting to offer everyone quality australian hosting at a fraction of the cost...

We do offer hosting in other parts of the world, but our main Datacentre is in Australia (Sydney)

Normally us aussies are looking at $20+ a month for a measly 300-500mb diskspace for decent Australian hosting (trust me, ive used most of them) which is why i decided that needed to change.

Im here to offer Aussies, Australian Shared Hosting with 20gb Diskspace and Unlimited Bandwidth for $3.33AUD a month with 100% Uptime Guarantee and Free Domain for life (even if you decide our hosting isnt for you, you'll get to keep the domain!)

We do offer hosting in other parts of the world, but our main base is in Australia (Sydney)

If you like the sound of my offer, goto
    CheapHostingSite.info

**Promotional Offer**
    For the next 2 weeks, We are Offering Complete Torrent Site hosting for $15p/m

Unlimited Diskspace
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Free Domain
    5 MySQL Databases
    PHP, MYSQL, FTP, CPANEL, PYTHON, PERL
    Tracker Installation Free (TorrentTrader, XbTiT, TBDev, and Gazelle ONLY)

*For an extra $5 a month, We install your iRCD, with PRE and TRACE bots. With PRE Database Access!*

Everything you need to run a sucessful Torrent site for ONLY $20 a month!!

If any of these deals interest you

Goto
    CheapHostingSite.info

Anyone who Registers or takes Advantage of these offers, I would really appreciate it if you post a Review of your experience in this thread, it always puts a smile on my face knowing people appreciate my services =)

Thanks for reading
    Jonno
    (Founder of CheapHostingSite)

Not Spam, Im just helping my fellow Aussies out, and others interested in Australian Based hosting at a fair price

Last edited by aussiekid; April 30th, 2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: title

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo