1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Why this error is showing to upload file on my host?

When I am uploading wordpress on my hosting server I can't do. When I am uploading wp-admin then it is uploading at first when 60% has completed upload then this messages is showing:
    ERROR:> [12/2/2012 8:16:20 PM] Bad sequence of commands.

Also then uploading is continue....and when it uploaded 99% then it is stopping upload.

I am not much expert about programming that I can't understand why it is happening. Can any one help me on this point what should I do now. Do I need to change any setting on my cpanel?
    Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

It sounds like a problem with the software you're using to upload the files. Are you using FTP? If so, maybe try a different FTP client.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

You could try to set the KeepAlive property to false.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  7. Contributing User

Originally Posted by E-Oreo
    It sounds like a problem with the software you're using to upload the files. Are you using FTP? If so, maybe try a different FTP client.
    Thanks for your suggestion. Yes I have used ftp software to upload files on server. And while I have changed the ftp then I have got better result. Thanks for your helpful reply

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo