1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Do you have any experience with atlantic.net?

I am going to launch my new website on this upcoming September. One of my friends recommended atlantic.net cloud servers. But I never heard of them and I didn't find much review about them. I know there are very good cloud hosting providers like amazon and rackspace, but as he recommended them, I would like to give them a try.

What do you think? Should I go with them? If you know any other good cloud service providers please let me know.
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by johnsteven
    I am going to launch my new website on this upcoming September. One of my friends recommended atlantic.net cloud servers. But I never heard of them and I didn't find much review about them. I know there are very good cloud hosting providers like amazon and rackspace, but as he recommended them, I would like to give them a try.

What do you think? Should I go with them? If you know any other good cloud service providers please let me know.
    Do not use Atlantic.net. I have dealt with them many times over the years, and they do have more issues than you want to deal with. Haven't necessarily used them for hosting, but know others that have. Have recently (within the last week) been helping a client diagnose why one of their clients couldn't email them. Ended up being an Atlantic.net issue... Avoid them
    "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks

Originally Posted by hiker
    Do not use Atlantic.net. I have dealt with them many times over the years, and they do have more issues than you want to deal with. Haven't necessarily used them for hosting, but know others that have. Have recently (within the last week) been helping a client diagnose why one of their clients couldn't email them. Ended up being an Atlantic.net issue... Avoid them
    Thank you very much hiker for your review.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo