Thread: Hosting

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hosting

Hosting

I am searching a good and stable reseller hosting service which is very reliable and up time 99.99% . From where I can get this type of service ? I want to run a hosting business
  3. No Profile Picture

You can contact Ctrls Datacenter Ltd for unlimited web hosting services with 99.995% uptime as only Tier - 4 certified datacenter in India

Comments on this post

• fcolor disagrees : He just came and already started recommending providers.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by mostakin
    Hosting

I am searching a good and stable reseller hosting service which is very reliable and up time 99.99% . From where I can get this type of service ? I want to run a hosting business
    Do you need uk or usa?

USA: HostGater
    UK: HostDime
  7. Contributing User

It is important to check the authenticity of the web hosting company you select. Make sure that the web hosting company is offering with a round the clock technical support for the end users as well as this is the most important factor in running a web hosting business through a reseller hosting package.
  9. No Profile Picture

Hosting

Hostgator is best and stable hosting provider. You can use them as your hosting provider..

If you are from India, then i would suggest you Hosting Raja, the reliable and stable host in India.
  11. Contributing User

I would suggest you to go with VPS, where you can manage CPU usage easily with more features of Server control and nowadays VPS packages are available at a cheaper rate compared to Reseller. Check with Reprise Host- VPS, Dedicated Server provider.
  13. No Profile Picture

Services offered by Hostgator are the best and trustworthy
  15. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

It has been a while since you said you needed a Reseller Account. I hope you'd come back to discussion and say what you are up to? Opening threads and then leaving depreciates your profile and doesn't show much appreciation to the community. You an see folks have tried to help you on the thread.

One more think. I have also seen some folks who have just registered and within their fist few posts started recommending web hosting providers. I don't think it is a good idea to do this. Would you trust someone who has just registered and started promoting someone's hosting services?
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: 90 miles from Chicago; Network: Level 3, Cogent, Internap
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  17. No Profile Picture

I think such accounts are created just to promote the hosting company. The account holders may be directly or indirectly linked with the hosting companies.
  19. No Profile Picture

Iam currently using the services of http://www.sparkstation.net , iam pretty happy with their services .
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by brettstrong
    Iam currently using the services of http://www.sparkstation.net , iam pretty happy with their services .
    Link doesn't work
    All generalizations are false, including this one. Free hosting
  23. Contributing User

"brettstrong" has forgotten to insert the proper URL to the link.
    I think this will be the correct form: http://www.sparkstation.net/
    I have checked it and its opening fine.
  25. Contributing User

Hosting

If you are still search and yet unable to decide the good and cheap hosting service for your website, you should try out RepriseHosting.

They give a guaranteed 99.9% uptime with a money back guarantee within 15 days of your original registration. They also have an excellent support service always eager to help you out with your various technical queries.
  27. No Profile Picture

Staring a web hosting business is not easy. You should have lot of patience and it's not a part time affair it requires a full time attention.

Find out the best re seller hosting web hosting companies @ Realhostingreview.in
  29. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    If you could share more details on your requirements, it would be easier to suggest a good hosting company for a reseller plan. Most people offer a good plan between $14-18/month.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo