Thread: Hosting help

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hosting help

,,Happy Valentine Day,,

At first, I want to know that How to create web hosting for that
    I am buying a domain but I am not understand that how to create hosting for my domain so please help me. any hosting expert
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

You should first define your requirement - linux (php, html site), Windows (asp.net), database requirements, location etc... After that to sign up with some hosting provider and to point your domain to your web server. (the hosting company could help you with that task)

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I would suggest you to go to cPanel website and to learn more about this website management control panel. Once ready just go and choose web hosting provider. Take you time to understand the process of managing a website first. If you do not understand something do not discourage. cPanel's has very nice tutorials.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: 90 miles from Chicago; Network: Level 3, Cogent, Internap
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  7. No Profile Picture

You better to buy a shared hosting account and ask your host to help you with setting up your website. In this way you can learn things.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you already ordered domain, its time to choose hosting. use google to find hosting meeting your criteria and price. Standard price is $2-6 monthly for basic hosting. Test their support speed and helpfullness. compare more sites. and select one you like the best..
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Choose a reliable hosting provider based on your needs and register a domain from them. Most of the hosting provider have the option to buy a domain. Also, many will provide you with a site builder which will also help you build your website.
    WebNet Hosting
    Fully Managed Cloud VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server Provider since 2002.
    Read our Blog | Follow us @webnethosting
  13. No Profile Picture

Hello,

To make your site visible to world, it has to be hosted on a web server. In free web hosting the difference is it is free and allows a user to have his site hosted free of charge. There are no fees when uploading files to the server.
    On the other hand, paid web hosting services charge a small fee for website owners to host their websites. Payment to web hosting services is prescription based on monthly intervals.
    Another difference is speed; free web hosting services usually restrict the amount of bandwidth to a site.
    I suggest if you have a large website with lots of pictures and graphics then paid web hosting services are the best solution. I use Hostgator for my website, it is a reliable web hosting service provider and very good. I am very satisfied with its features. For more detailed information about Hostgator refer to openwebsitetutorials.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo