Thread: Hosting Issue?

1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hosting Issue?

Hi,

Two days ago I uploaded the website on a live server but it is not display the site ? what could be the issue? I have changed the file name t
    index.php to home.php and vice verse but it didnt work .. Guide Please I have uploaded it in public_html folder as I usually do everytime
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What output do you get in your browser and if it is a blank page, what does the 'view source' of the page show?

Do you have php's error_reporting set to E_ALL and display_errors set to ON, in the php.ini (master or local) on your server so that php would report and display all the errors it detects, and have you confirmed that these settings are actually set to those values using a .php script with a phpinfo() statement in it?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First of all if your output on browser is blank then check server configuration and folder structure like links and URL of application or also check the db connection error
    and also you connect the providers to check this issue sometime hosting services have issue
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Hmm, this looks like an old thread, I hope that it is resolved. Still it worths to be said that you di not experience a "Hosting Issue", but a client-side "Management Issue"
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo