1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Best hosting turnkey solution?

Hi. I own a digital marketing agency (not in the USA). And Im interested in starting to offer web hosting under my own brand.

Can any of you here recommend the best turnkey solutions out there??

Im not interested in investing in my own servers and heavy branding until the project takes off, so a turnkey solution seems like the best cost-efficient option at the moment.

Thanks in advance mates.

Edit: Im also interested in a turnkey solution for domain names, so if anyone has a recommendation for domains, I would appreciate it! - same principle
  3. Contributing User

Thumbs up

Hello Ricardo,

Why don't you consider reselling hosting services? This should not only help you avoid the need to buy your own server but would also reduce your expenditure on recruiting technical team to manage it. Moreover, you'd seem like an independent hosting provider while at the back-end your customers queries and server related issues can be handled by the host himself.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by James-A
    Hello Ricardo,

Why don't you consider reselling hosting services? This should not only help you avoid the need to buy your own server but would also reduce your expenditure on recruiting technical team to manage it. Moreover, you'd seem like an independent hosting provider while at the back-end your customers queries and server related issues can be handled by the host himself.
    Thanks for your reply!

I think the full name is turnkey-reseller. It only slightly differs from traditional reseller programs.

In Turnkey, they provide you with a pre-programmed website that you only need to re-brand, they also include the billing system and interface. With traditional reseller i think they only provide you with an API you can plug into your site and you have to handle billing and programming.

If my understanding is correct, they both cover the back-end.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo