1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

i'm using dreamhost.com for 10 of my sites on a VPS and i'm pretty happy with it
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ServerGurus.com
    Of all the web hosting and infrastructure providers, I've probably had the best experiences with Linode and Softlayer. Both are extremely solid companies.
    can you tell what kind of service you get? companies have difference service quality levels for their different products.
  5. No Profile Picture

I use HostGator as they provide 24/7 support. I've been using it for 3 years and so far no problem at all.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by arataon
    There is no difference, just what your visitors are more likely to remember, for example, onlineshop.com is more of a likely thing for a visitor to remember than onlineshop.info

Hope this helps :-)
    You are right. It's just how your visitors can likely remember you easily. Very good example arataon.
  9. No Profile Picture

I'm going to be biased, but I'd take a look at StableHost/FutureHosting/KnownHost myself.
  11. No Profile Picture

Best Hosting Website...Which one you like?

I use vpswebsever service for almost one year. I have 1024 VPS Plan and it is pretty fast. And most important uptime is 99.99 %.They have excellent support team.
  13. No Profile Picture

Smile Best Hosting Website...Which one you like?

Just now vpswebserver.com has a promotional prices.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi! I am here for the first time. If you want to protect your site from DDoS attacks, use the services of a dedicated server from a company SwissHosters (google it). This is accuracy and quality of Switzerland.
  17. No Profile Picture

I use Hostgator and Vidahost. I've never needed support from hostgator (as no probs so far), so can't comment on that aspect. Vidahost's support I can comment on: it is extremely good. There average response time to a ticket is about 15 mins. It's a nice feeling to know that if you have a problem, you'll get a reply that fast! You get real replies as well, nothing automated.

PS I'm in no way affiliated with either of the above.
  19. No Profile Picture

+1 vote for SwissHosters. If you are looking for reliable and secure hosting, then this company will be a perfect choice.
  21. No Profile Picture

Hello,

To make a site visible to the world, it has to be hosted on a web server. In free web hosting it allows a user to have his site hosted free of charge. There are no fees when uploading files to the server.
    On the other hand, paid web hosting services charges a small fee from website owners to host their websites. Payment to web hosting services is prescription based on monthly intervals.
    Another difference is speed; free web hosting services usually restrict the amount of bandwidth to a site.
    Web hosting plays a very vital role in the creation of any website. If you want a quality web host provider, there are many web hosting providers available in the market like Hostgator, Justhost.com and many more.
    From my personal experience Hostgator, is a very reliable and efficient web hosting provider. I have been using their services for the past two years and am very pleased with their services.
    For more detailed information about Hostgator refer to openwebsitetutorials.
  23. No Profile Picture

I suggest you to use ihsystem hosting website.I am using it from few last months and realy find it too good.
  25. No Profile Picture

Web Hosting

I think the best Web hosting is godaddy.com.For more details visit the site cheapwebsite-hosting.info
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I suggest you deluxservers.com is good
  29. No Profile Picture

Recently was searching for hosting service and got tired of biased reviews on hosting review sites. End up with one Germany located hosting site which is not one of the best probably.
    But who knows which one is best without proper ranking and evaluation ...
    What does really matter for me is the true answer to requirement questions - up time, response time, support quality, features, payment flexibility etc. But there is no reliable source for that or i have not found one yet. Initially got impression that "most popular" companies should be avoided. May be i am not correct with such conclusion.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo