Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

The best way to go about it is to contact the service provider directly via live chat or email. If you going to have a heavy traffic on your website then I would advice you to check the reviews of the company before opting for their service. Because existing customers can give you a better idea of the quality of service.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

godaddy, turnkeyinternet and contabo are the best providers both in web hosting and vps hosting also they are offering domain name panels.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by arataon
    Well yes, but that is because you know about .info and its meaning, uneducated visitors may just think its a cheaper alternative to .com and be naturally turned away.
    I think Uneducated visitor are not know .info is also a top level domain name in the Domain Name System (DNS) of the Internet. I think .info is refer Information.
  7. No Profile Picture

GoDaddy is good for domain only, for hosting I prefer hawk host due to personalize thing, they know me I know them that is the thing.
  9. No Profile Picture

I like Host Gator and I am with them since long time. They provide 24/7 support that is the key thing about them.
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo