1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Inexpensive server to buy from a trustworthy company

KVChosting.net and suissrack.com servers seem to be good for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would suggest you to check out web hosting offers section of the forum to have an idea regarding alternative hosts providing afforable server with all the necessary features required to have hassle-free hosting experience. Well I would suggest you to check out VPS9 Networks and A2hosting for fetaure-rich and inexpensive servers.
  5. Contributing User

Have a look at servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com as they are reliable and low cost.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have to say that some companies like warez-host.com can offer you discounts along with the server. If you use coupon code GROWTH5DS you will get 5% OFF with them.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you can always negotiate with the provider. So if you like kvchosting.net - you can contact them and ask for discount. But there are a lot of good providers which offer cheap servers enough like rareservers.com, so you can considering them as well.
  11. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

May you please define "Inxepensive" as the monthly cost pends on the computing resources and on many other things - web host's data center and network, quality of the service and support and more. It is also a good idea to start a thread in which you ask for recommendations with a question, not to make statements about this and taht hosting providers. Otherwise it sounds like a promotional posting.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo