1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to install and configure server vps for forex trading?

How to install and configure server vps for forex trading.Whether the installation of forex expert advisors doing with my computers, or the installation itself goes on vps that I possess.On the net I found a few programs such as:
    -Forex Invest Bot:Price: $197
    -Grid Iron Trader:Price: $247 one-time fee (or $84.99/mo. for 3 months or $44.99/mo. for 6 months)
    -PSForex:Price: $97
    -Ray Scalper:Price: $350
    Is there any expert advisors which is free, or do I get some of these,but also if I came into possession of some of these programs how to do a install and set up forex server on my VPS?

Thank you in advance!
  3. No Profile Picture

Smile

You have to instal in directly on your VPS and you can buy some of those programs online and ask your providers to help you. But even you can find providers that can give you those things for free I meen they can give you forex program for free.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

First thing you have to do is setting up a shortcut from your local PCs desktop to go to your Forex VPS.
    Next you have to upload your preferred Forex Expert Advisor in to your Forex VPS server.
    Now you can just install your Forex trading platform on the VPS sever.
    After installing and configuring it you can just drag the Forex charts into it and start trading.!!!

you can read more on wpswebserver.com in http://www.vpswebserver.com/windows-...-forex-trading
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the advice, it helped me when installing the VPS. Greeting!!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Im using windows vps from swracks.ie it cost like 14eur and its solid. But man, you will 95% sure loose money, i spent too many money on expert advisors, bouht around 6, and im in loose. im doing this for one year. dont spend money you will be sorry to lose. this is a warning.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo