1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy My J2EE web Hosting is not working

Hi

I bought a domain name and I am trying to host my J2EE application. I created the war file and I renamed it to ROOT.war. Then I uploaded it into "/home/%username%/tomcat/webapps/%domainname%/" directory.

But when I access to the site, the welcome page was blank.

Here is a part of my server.xml file:

Code:
        <Host name="domainname.com" appBase="webapps/domainname.com" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
        <Alias>www.domainname.com</Alias>
        <!-- Uncomment the line below to make public_html folder to be docBase for the ROOT context -->
        <!--Context path="" reloadable="true" docBase="/home/domainname/public_html" /-->
        <Context path="/manager" docBase="/usr/local/tomcat/users/domainname/tomcat/webapps/manager"
        privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="false" antiJARLocking="false" reloadable="true" />
        </Host>
    I don't know what to do

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi,
    After Uploading the file did you restart Tomcat services, If you dint Please do that, it will solve your problem
    Gabrielle - Host Department LLC
    Unlimited Web Hosting (20%) - april20 | Reseller Hosting - Both Linux and windows
    Follow us on TWITTER...
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi

The problem is resolved. In fact, there was an error message below in the log file:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'xxxxxxxx'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    When I created the database, I forgot to allow all privileges to the user "xxxxxxxxx".

Now all is ok, there is no issue.

Thanks al lot.
  7. No Profile Picture

I personally don't know discounts on their services, but you can search via Google or contact their sales representative and ask about them.
    You can also send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo