Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hostgator.com
    IXwebhosting.com

Regards,
    Raicol
    Web Hosting
  3. Registered User

I would say just stay away from any company offering anything unlimited, that means poor servers and that they lie. Everyone knows nothing is unlimited on the internet.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Nor_Cal
    What does everyone think about GoDaddy?
    Never had a problem with Godaddy. I like their support team's response time via email.
  7. No Profile Picture

I've been super happy with Bluehost.com and MediaTemple.net
  9. No Profile Picture

Site5

i have been with site5 for quite some time, they offer shares and dedicated hosting, i pay only $8/mo for unlimited everything, never had an issues and their support is excellent.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fcolor
    You might get a good service from web hosts that claim to provide unlimited, but make sure that "unlimited" is not the only "advantage" of them they underline. Many shared hosts were forced announce "unlimited" only to be able to compete with oversellers. The truth is that market likes "unlimited". I think that you should speak to a few providers and to find out who's paying attention on your product. And of course do not go cheap.
    I couldn't agree more! So helpful and reasonable !

Another choice for you 123 flash chat software,you may chat with them and compare it with other providers.I have a very good impression of their products and service,so recommend it to you !
  13. No Profile Picture

My suggestion to anyone would be to stay away from all unlimited bandwidth and storage text. Anything else unlimited like email usually is not as lied about as bw and storage. You should do some math on what your requirements are and then go for the most logical of plans that supply enough bw and storage head room for your needs.
  15. No Profile Picture

Things to consider before you choose the Web Hosting Service

1. Web Space Available With Host: -
    To run your website/business successfully, you must ensure to check the amount of web space available on the server of your web host. Do check whether the server can accommodate all your existing data or not. Additionally, check whether there is any provision to add extra data in case of the expansion of your business. Awareness of these basic things will help you decide on your web host more competently.

2. FTP Access: -
    File Transfer Protocol (FTP) enables you to add fresh e-pages to your website. Having access to this feature is very essential for the expansion of online business. So, if your web host gives you FTP access, you can add as many as E-pages you want on your website.

3. Data Transfer (Bandwidth): -
    An efficient data transfer is the key to success for online businesses. Hence, you must check it whether your web host offers you with enough bandwidth necessary for smooth transfer of data or not.

4. Speed:-
    Your website is your online store, which has been searched by millions of online visitors at different points of time or sometimes simultaneously. Hence, the download speed of your website should be sufficient enough to retain any visitor. For this, you should ask your web host to take care of the Speed factor of your website.

5. Security: -
    A host of Firewalls and Anti-Malwares should be kept ready with your web host in order to keep you away from the bugs. To sum up, your web host should always be equipped to keep your data safe and secure from every kind of threats.

6. Cost: -
    Overall cost of the web hosting service and the worth you would get for the paid money, are the main factors, which call for your direct concern. You should choose for a web hosting service provider, who is offering you maximum benefits at reasonable costs.

7. Nature of Customer Support:-
    The efficiency of Customer Support should be duly evaluated prior to signing of any deal with web host. Here, the points to be kept into mind are: -

* Availability of 24X7 support
    * Time required to solve issues
    * Cross checking of nature of support to the overall cost.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

@heena I'll put your tips in backway order
  19. No Profile Picture

There are no good web hosts which give away unlimited space and bandwidth.
  21. Registered User

Originally Posted by mical
    There are no good web hosts which give away unlimited space and bandwidth.
    I agree and it amazes me people do business with blatant liars.
  23. No Profile Picture

hi ,

if u are still looking for host, I think you should check out dailyrazor.com

you will get suitable plan for your need...
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo