1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

People look for cloud hosting

I would like to have suggestion on the domain of people who look for cloud hosting for their website.

What are the specific parameter people look for when selecting a cloud host provider.
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Hello,

It makes sense to get a Cloud hosting service if you want to be able to scale up and down the resources you want to use. Another advantage of Cloud computing based hosting services is that they usually feature high availability.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think that the main parameter is reputation of host at specified solutions
  7. No Profile Picture

Cloud are scalable where you can easily add or remove server resources as per your requirements. So, physically there is no need to add any additional hardware equipment which again helps for reducing the overall hosting costs. This clearly indicates that "you only pay for what you use."

You can arrange the types of cloud hosting into Four Types. Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud. According to users requirements he/she can choose cloud hosting type.
  9. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by jeremyc
    You can arrange the types of cloud hosting into Four Types. Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud.
    Are you sure you can explain these? I'm asking this question because this is just another definition someone created to describe cloud computing. Non of these work from user's perspective.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  11. Contributing User

The most important thing that people take into consideration is the Real Uptime while opting for Cloud Server.
  13. No Profile Picture

I think the main parameter is reputation of host at specified solutions.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo