Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cool Consider me please.

I was reading over some of the posts made here in regards to web hosting. I wanted to offer my services. I have about 10 years of experience in computers mostly in the networking and desktop support area. I have spent the last 4 years as a systems admin for an ISP and recently left that company to start my own hosting firm.

I'm not looking to get rich quick and ideality would love to work with several developers on hosting his/her sites. My servers are located on a network with multiple DS-3 connections to at least 3 backbone providers and have taken numerous steps to ensure reliablity. My goal is to build a working relationship with designers that are interested in offering feedback in the area of what features to offer, pricing, etc. In exchange I will offer the most flexible hosting I can provide.

Take a look at my web site, www.itsreality.net for more information on hosting ability. Please be kind, I know the site needs some work. But hey, I just started the company Feb 1st!

For the record, I do offer hosting directly to end users at $24.95 a month. Designers receive 50% off all published rates.

Thanks!

Jimmy
  3. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Great host 500 megs 10 gigs 50 pop under $20

Of course it's going to turn into a shameless plug fest -- but, you asked! MySQL, PHP4, Shell access, FTP access, Webbased Email, 50 POP addresses, Perl, hundreds of mods, MIVA .... $19.95 per month munk@icobb.com 770-575-5735 - we're kind of small/medium sized. (24/7 online support - triple redundant full DS-3 connections)
  5. No Profile Picture
    Up To No Good!

Thumbs up

All right, I would've advertised my own company if I had it here, as all the people above, but I don't have it yet, so in the meantime, check these guys out:
    www.liquidweb.com

They offer (with their professional account) 500MB of space, 30GB of bandwidth per month (more than 99% of webhosts offer today!), lots of unlimited features (subdomains, ftp accounts, e-mails, mySQL databases, etc.), for as much as $24.95!
    Plus the customer service is amazing, there is always someone at the other end of the phone, and e-mails are answered within 30 mins!

I mean, come on people! Someone offers me a better deal for that money, I'll sign up for 10 accounts with you! All I see is resellers trying to earn an honest buck (no offence, I'm looking into becoming one too), but not many features offered for the $$$...
  7. No Profile Picture

It's at http://ktyp.net/compare.html

Hope it helps.
    all I get is 404 error...

can you send this file to my mail if it's not a too much hassle for you? or point the right location

cheers
  9. No Profile Picture

The URL, works now, I do plan on updating it however as it's a bit outdated
  11. No Profile Picture

Can't Beat Us!

- Price: I need to stay under $20/mo.
    ANSWER: 6.99 a month

- PHP/MySQL at no additional Charge
    ANSWER: Yes to both

- Number of MySQL Databases allowed
    ANSWER: first 3 free, every other $5 ONETIME setup

- Number of POP3 accounts allowed
    ANSWER: 100

- Is webmail available for those accounts?
    ANSWER: coming soon, but you also probly setup your own webmail

- Shell Access
    ANSWER: Yes SSH(telnet) access

- Price/Number of Subdomains Allowed
    ANSWER: 3 real time domains allowed, and 5 sub domains. Then its a one time fee to setup more

- Access Stats: Either compiled for me, or access to raw log files.
    ANSWER: Yes we setup a stats program for you that allows you to monitor traffic

- I don't anticipate using a whole lot of disk space or bandwidth, but it'd be cool to have unmetered/unlimited disk space and bandwidth.
    ANSWER: we have 3GB monthly on the 6.99 account which is plenty, but if you did need more, there are still other accounts to upgrade too

- I'd like to go with a smaller host, as opposed to being 1 of a zillion customers.
    ANSWER: Grand Opening last weekend, servers are empty! And our customer support would be directed toward you!

- General hosting quality: connection speed, server speed, etc...
    ANSWER: DS-3 lines (same as t3 lines) Extremely fast connection, NOC is in Houston Texas.

Thanks, Chris
    Last edited by ckirby; April 25th, 2001 at 01:48 PM.
  13. No Profile Picture

http://www.worldzonepro.net and/or http://www.worldzone.net are good ones. The Pro one costs 35$/year and worldzone.net is free.
  15. No Profile Picture

well

no free hosting is very good.

atleast free hosting that is given to everyone, not including hosts that will only give free hosting to sites that bring in a certain number of traffic daily, and keep there pages updated.

but for your $, I would say our prices are probly unbeatable for what we offer, and yes we do offer the best quality in webhosting.

the reason our prices are so low is because we are new, and even when we do become bigger we are not going to jack up prices, we will offer even more, but for maybe 1$ to 2$ more, and customers who sign up now will not be charged extra, they keep the prices they are at now.
  17. No Profile Picture

Check out my thread--I think this has everything you need.
    Really Cheap webhosting
    Its pretty small right now and the guy is very nice. You can contact him via email or AIM username : lextonNET
    Mention my name yungwun and i'm sure he'll give you an even better deal---More bandwith...Webspace more pop3 email accounts or whatever you need.
  19. No Profile Picture

Try www.hostignition.com. I am using them and they are very good.
  21. No Profile Picture

I have had great service and support with http://www.missoulaweb.com
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo