1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Any Recommendation for Cheap ASP.NET Hosting in UK?

Hi Experts in this forum,

Actually I'm hosting asp.net site with one of US hosting provider. Since my boss requires that our data must be migrated to UK datacenter, he want me to find new hosting provider that based in UK. I have searched on google but I have no experience with them. I found good reviews from hostforlife.eu. Anyone ever try their service? I just want to make sure again. I also check that they are one of Microsoft spotlight partner (www.asp.net/hosting/hostingprovider/details/953) and that make me more confident about their service.

But, just to make sure again, have anyone try their service? Or other good hosting recommendation?
  3. No Profile Picture

Since you need windows hosting for asp.net, it is better to go for linux hosting since it is more cheaper than windows hosting and you get many options and easier to use with cpanel installed on it.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fillip
    Since you need windows hosting for asp.net, it is better to go for linux hosting since it is more cheaper than windows hosting and you get many options and easier to use with cpanel installed on it.
    I don't agree with you. Linux doesnt compatible with ASP.NET. I use ASP.NET programming, it would better for me to find windows hosting provider. I just need recommendation here asp.net hosting in UK? I found the other interesting provider, named asphostdirectory.com. They are purely asp.net hosting in UK, different with hostforlife.eu. It seems that hostforlife for europe datacenter, but they also have UK datacenter. Another option is netcetera. Which one is the best? Please kindly share your opinion here.

Thank you very much
  7. No Profile Picture

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
  9. No Profile Picture

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by digidrive
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.
    Thank you for your response. I have decided to try hostforlife.eu. I registered with them in the past month. So far so good and no complaint at all. I can easily deploy my asp.net site easily on their hosting environment.

Positive about their service:
    - Fast server
    - Good knowledgebase
    - Easy deployment

With their fairly price, I can recommend their service

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo