1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Any recommendation for web hosting which allows large no. of sub-domains?

I have one website which gives free website designing and creating service on registration. Users can create their own website with various designing and development tools and create website on my sub-domain. So any suggestion on hosting which gives flexibility in creating sub domain and can manage easily.
  3. No Profile Picture

You can go with any reputable web hosts in the market. The fact is you are able to create unlimited sub-domains. The only limitation for you is allotted disk space to you account. In addition, with web hosting account you generally get a control panel access, which help to manage your website operations.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Simple thing is to with the reseller hosting packages which offers unlimited domains. However, it is possible with the shared hosting itself. The limitation here is the space to be used by the website and the collection sub-domains.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

IMHO you should use at least VPS hosting which will allow creating subdomains programmatically.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  9. Contributing User

Shared or Reseller package is fine to start with depending upon the traffic which you expect initially. I think hosting multiple sub-domains won't be a problem, but you can still confirm this from the Hosting provider once you select any. You should look for a company which offers your flexibility to upgrade your Hosting plan as your website grows and also takes care of migration if you upgrade onto VPS or Dedicated server.
  11. No Profile Picture

You can start with reseller packages wherein you can manage multiple domains as well as sub-domains. With a reseller package you can allote individual control panel to your clients if needed and you can manage them easily. Find an appropriate host who offers easy upgrades whenever required, so that if your resource requirements rise in future, you can easily upgrade the rsources.
  13. No Profile Picture

Some of the leading shared hosting providers such as Web Hosting Hub, iPage, HostGator, and FatCow will give you an unlimited number of sub-domains.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hosting

HostGator is provide unlimited domains and unlimited sub-domains along with reliable hosting plans, So I suggest you to take a look.
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi , i know a provider called Thewebpole.com . here they allow to host 400 subdomains at the maximum.. if this is enough you can select this provider.

Comments on this post

• aparnaa agrees

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo