1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Reliable Master Reseller Hosting

any company provide me reliable and cheap price master reseller hosting in windows hosting.
    help me advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by dornaled
    any company provide me reliable and cheap price master reseller hosting in windows hosting.
    help me advance.
    Hello,

You could search in google for "best reseller windows hosting". Also you should look for the hosting location because it's important for your customers and if the host provide private nameservers and whitelabel solutions.
    The other option is to get some cheap Windows VPS hosting and to resell to your customers.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

There are number of windows reseller hosting provider in the industry with different features. Even the reseller hosting packages are available with unlimited features.

However, it is reliability, cost and the experience of the windows hosting provider in the industry matters.
  7. No Profile Picture

Check out the reselling plans of dailyrazor. The plans are affordable and the service is reliable with 24*7 customer support.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i know aboutwindows vps hosting is well for all packages but i have some budget so that i buy master reseller packages so give me suggest any company provide me this package on cheap price and provide services is too good.
    Originally Posted by HostingASPNet
    Hello,

You could search in google for "best reseller windows hosting". Also you should look for the hosting location because it's important for your customers and if the host provide private nameservers and whitelabel solutions.
    The other option is to get some cheap Windows VPS hosting and to resell to your customers.

Regards
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I don't have the trust with getting master reseller packages from web hosting companies.Its because it consumes lot of resources ,so sooner or later the hosting account will be terminated.

Its better to go for windows VPS or Dedicated plans
  13. Contributing User

Alpha Reseller account is nothing but a type of Reseller account where you have the privilege to create multiple Resellers under your account which can further create Shared packages within the space they have. Any VPS or Semi-Dedicated or a Dedicated server is like a Alpha Reseller account. If you are new to Reselling business, you can opt for a low end VPS and start Reselling keeping investment as minimal.

Support is the most important thing which you must look for if you are a Reseller. There are many Hosting providers who offer 24X7 Free technical support to your end users as well. So look for a Hosting provider who offers support to your end users as well.
  15. Contributing User

There are many providers that support windows reseller hosting. It all depends on your need and your budget. Check the uptime, whether they provide money back guarantee or not, support time and also before you make the decision to sign up, you can read their feedback too.

FYI, we offer windows reseller hosting, please check our site at asphostcentral.com.
  17. No Profile Picture

make sure that the host that you select to opt the reseller hosting from offer you and your clients with 24X7 free support so that if you are not well versed technically, your clients will receive back end support from the company. Apart from this, they should offer you easy upgrade options so that if your resource requirements rise, you can easily upgrade your package to a package with higher resources.
  19. Contributing User

Maybe you'd be better to try Windows selling from jolis.net?
    Many resources with unlimited features are included in their reseller plans.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would not recommend a host that will offer unlimited every thing. There is all chance for you to get into troubles if you do so.
  23. No Profile Picture

I wouldn't trust master resellers, you dont know how many companies your going through could be an alpha with a master selling a master selling a reseller etc...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo