1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Any reseller hosting have support deals with your customer?

Hi. I'm curious about reseller hosting and it seems that one drawback is you have to handle support with your customer then you check back with the reseller hosting company.

Is there actually any reseller hosting company that will also handle the support with your customer(phone, web chat, email) and your customer will think it's your support? So you can just worry about how to promote your business instead.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

Some reseller hosting companies could handle the email support for you, but you should handle the phone support.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Some web hosts provide end user support, usually via a helpdesk.

Do not know of any that provide telephone end user support.

I know primehost and ezpzhosting and two companys that provide end user support.
  7. No Profile Picture

EZPZ, Eleven2 and Innohosting offer this service
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can outsource the end user support, there are several companies experienced in this, but with reseller, it will be costly.
  11. No Profile Picture

I may be too late to throw my hat into this discussion, but there's alot of hosts out there that offer white label hosting (Rackspace, Hostway, Blue Host, Host Gator, my company - Small Business Authority). This is where the host's name isn't used on name servers and the control panel so you can act as the 'host' for your clients. How support is handled for your clients varies (you would have to contact the host to find specifics), but we do offer general phone support to our reseller's clients.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Reliableweb
    EZPZ, Eleven2 and Innohosting offer this service
    The Hosting is very Costly 7.99 GBP Monthly! in EZpZ
  15. No Profile Picture

Yes, Sacredserver.com offers this service.
    They use Zopim to handle your tech support chats. Also if you want they will handle your billing support (if you have whmcs).

I've been using them, and my customers are quite happy with the support.
  17. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

The support on a Reseller Hosting can would oct you a fortune! It is a time costuming and takes a lot of human resources for a web hosting provider to its Reseller's customers. It would be cheaper to buy support services from any of the companies that offer technical and customer support in web hosting industry.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: 90 miles from Chicago; Network: Level 3, Cogent, Internap
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  19. No Profile Picture

Personally, I prefer to provide support and services to my clients directly. By having the hosting company whose services you are reselling provide support to your clients, their support staff with be a reflection of your company as they will be in essence, representing your company. Only you and your staff has your company best interest at hand. That is why I say to provide support to your clients directly.

Once you find a great host whose support and customer service is excellent, that will cover the infrastructure and backend of your businesses. Supporting your own clients and tending to their needs is part of owning a business and it should be fun.

my .2 cents

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo