1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question More Reviews = Credibility?

Do having more reviews make a company more credible and reliable?
  3. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Depend on how much credibility and reliability the reviewer has on its own.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

It depends also what factors (support, uptime etc...) are reviewed. You should take in mind that if the hosting company is OK for the review company it could be not for your needs.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  7. No Profile Picture

I would say, not necessarily. For example, we don't have many reviews (if any) but are still dedicated to providing the best support and quality of service we can. We are new, yes, but when people realise the service and support quality we're providing then they don't care about reviews.

-Dominic
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Sometimes it is possible for your competitors to bring negative reviews to your site. Also, when you have large number of hosting accounts there may some issues with very few numbers. However, these are people who will give review to the site and your satisfied customers may not give reviews
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thumbs up

Yeah I heard that too. Many companies pay to have some reviews and put them on the TOP LISTS, which is now always true.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by PVM-Dominic
    I would say, not necessarily. For example, we don't have many reviews (if any) but are still dedicated to providing the best support and quality of service we can. We are new, yes, but when people realise the service and support quality we're providing then they don't care about reviews.

-Dominic
    Yes. I totally agree with you Dominic, it actually depends on the customers real experience with us that can make us more credible. When they experienced the best service for them, they will in return tell others that we are the best, that would add up to our credibility as well.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo