1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Shared Hosting with Low cost needed

We are planning to start Virtual hosting and we are a small web designing firm. So We need unlimited Webspace, unlimited domains, unlimited POP mails, PHP, Perl, CGI-BIN, MySQL,SSH, SSL, Our users control pannel. We want these features less than $280/year. Can any body to help us to find these services offering companies?
  3. No Profile Picture

To start a web hosting business I will recommend you to start as a reseller for a web host (Private label). After signing up as a reseller for a hosting company they will allowed you to resell the hosting plans with a 30-50% discount from their normal selling price. You can set any price you want to resell and your profit will be your selling price - your host reseller discount price.

And one thing important is there are nothing called "unlimited" Why? For example:
    If we placed 500 clients on a T1 and let everyone fight it out, how quickly do you think your pages will load? Pretty slow right? As a web host we have a lot of bandwidth. We break down the network into segments. If for some reason another client is using extreme bandwidth, it will not effect your segment. The cost of bandwidth allows us to purchase more T3 lines and Oc3 lines to accommodate your traffic loads.
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile I can get you those sevices for less than 250

Hi I can get you those sevices for less than 250

Are you willing to buy it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo