1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How can I solve this hosting problem?

My blog is blogdips.com . I can not browse my site on browser. It has some problem. The blog I have made with wordpress.
    When I am login my cpanel I see I have used more memory. It may be the cause of this problem. But I am not sure why it is showinh. And I am not much expert on this point. So I need step to step guide how I can solve this problem.
    Here is my cpanel screenshot:
    mydesign99.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-post_23.html
    On this screenshot you can see the memory option I have selected with black color on left side. It is showing that I have used more memory that it is showing red color. How I can decrease the memory uses?
    Please help me:
    Thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

It could be the database connection problem or some URL rewriting which caused the error. You could open the web page from local host and to see the error details or to check the server error logs. The other option is to ask your hosting company for assistance.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by HostingASPNet
    Hello,

It could be the database connection problem or some URL rewriting which caused the error. You could open the web page from local host and to see the error details or to check the server error logs. The other option is to ask your hosting company for assistance.

Regards
    Can you please help me how can I solve this error log problem? I have contacted to my hosting provider but they told me they can't help me on this point. So would you kind give me step to step guide how can I solve the problem that would be very helpful to me
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by HostingASPNet
    Hello,

Regards
    I agree with this option. Ask your hosting company for assistance.
  9. Contributing User

Thanks for support. My problem has been solved and now blog is working fine.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo