1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

High Speed Web Hosting!?

Ok i'm looking into a good fast web hosting site. There will be videos and lot of uploading to the site. I don't want to get stuck with a host that has slow response time on load. I was looking on pacifichost.com but i'm really not sure how good they are. has anyone had any issues with them? I also considered powweb.com, but i was reading that when your site starts getting alot of traffic your site delays alot. I just want to get something reliable for now and dont want to purchase a dedicated server at the moment. any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Try to dedicated servers or cloud servers with service support. This will give you full control over your hosting server to make use it effectively and dedicated
  5. No Profile Picture

VPS or Dedicated server

Choose VPS or Dedicated server for faster interaction between web and server.
  7. No Profile Picture

Try to dedicated servers or cloud servers with service support.
  9. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

If you want a fast service, you should use a CDN Hosting service. Go search for web hosts that offer CDN services.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Cloud hosting solutions with high bandwidth resources would be suitable for your. Your website will never run out of resources with cloud hosting services.
    Visit ESDS website for Rich Data Center Web Hosting and Software Services at Affordable Costs.
  13. No Profile Picture

Since your site is about to have number of videos, it is better to move with dedicated servers. You can have your own access with cPanel and many other features too. Shared hosting does not give you the benefits as the dedicated servers.
  15. No Profile Picture

not many companys will allow you to host videos on shared hosting, have you thought about using utube, and just ebeding it to your website? or may i recommend you look into a vps, or dedicated server
  17. No Profile Picture

I agree. Sounds like you need a VPS/Ded Server. Or hosted your videos say over at youtube and then have a shared hosting account for the site; that's the least costly way of doing it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo