1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question More $ Spent = Reliable Provider?

Do more expensive hosting makes a provider Reliable and Trustworthy?

For me Price does not define everything. There are many expensive hosting that when we try it , it does not actually meet our expectations. There are also some cheap hosting which we thought that would make us regret but when we try it, it serves as better and more than we expected.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

IMHO the hosting price should be not the most important factor when you choose a hosting company. It will be much better to look for supported technologies (Linux, Windows, PHP, ASP.NET), location, disk space, data transfer, support, etc...

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thumbs up

I agree with you. Service is the most important aspect even in any businesses. If the service is not good, no client would stay and use it.
  7. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Well pricing is always important, but it is very important for consumers to know what's behind the service. In web hosting business this is the quality of the network, the hardware component and networking equipment used by web hosts.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  9. No Profile Picture

I dont think, that price is best tool to measure what you really get. I recommend to try first support. Do they really are online. because many of them only has live helps...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo