Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I think we can safely let this thread die.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Yea I agree, its not smart to start another Youtube.
  5. No Profile Picture

This is a good attempt!
    Good luck!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by HL-Sean
    Yea I agree, its not smart to start another Youtube.
    Why do you say that?
  9. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Really? Even after multiple people gave multiple compelling reasons for this to be a bad idea, and even after we agreed to let this thread die, you came back with both "good idea!" and "why is this a bad idea?" Read the thread, that's why it's a bad idea.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

ok. Good for you.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by akuhl101
    thank you very much for this - but I'm specifically wondering if anyone has any recommendations for dedicated servers - good deals and reliable hosts? I'd like to get an idea of bandwidth charges out there from good servers, but its hard to tell what's an actual review and what's an advertisement put out by a hosting company - thank you again!!
    Cheap bandwidth can be had from FDCservers, otherwise you will likely pay a pretty hefty premium for more bandwidth.

You will want at LEAST 100mbps.

but like others have stated, it's probably not a good idea to do this, unless you've got money to spare.

Comments on this post

• ManiacDan disagrees : Except you guys are sold out of everything, and are probably a scam anyway. Let this thread die already.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo