Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Super Alpha Reseller Hosting

hi gays,
    i ask you which companies provide cheap alpha reseller hosting servers500,jixhost and hostgator but i am not sure about these companies which is best for me and which support is well so some body tell me which i choice.

thanks and advanced.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

You should try them, because what is best for somebody cold not be best for you. Just make sure if they provide money back guarantee, so you could get your money back if not happy.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Free ASP.NET Web hosting resources and information.
  5. Contributing User

Why have you concentrated on those companies only?
    Reselling service ... take is from sibername (coupon: ott44wht).
    In-house support is provided in a quality way.
  7. Contributing User

Reselling must be profitable first of all. And it's really important the company you are using it from.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hi

i cheak these companies exp jixhost this company provide 30min you use this hosting and if you like this you pay this price and i think these companies soon progress see servers500 he provide alpha reseller only 70$/per year but i need some sugg about these not more companies if any company provide so cheap price so you tell me about this.
  11. No Profile Picture

super alpha reseller hosting product is a result of zamfoo code tweaking. Any one with requirements of shell access, or alike should subscribe for vps hosting, this way you can easily avert the situation of being landed in oversold server.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Try to confine the requirements and priority for the reseller hosting package you are looking for. You may need to pay more when you look for unlimited hosting features. Also, the reliability of the hosting provider is most important since it may determine your business value. Look for the experienced reseller hosting provider in the industry with optimum feature set that suits your needs.
  15. Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I so that many companies use this - "alpha reseller hosting" - but there is no such term in hosting industry as far as I know. If I'm missing something, please let me know.
    HostColor.com - Web Hosting ServicesDedicated Hosting - since 2000
    Data center: near Chicago; Network (AS46873): Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net
    24/7 Support: 1-888-222-1495; Skype: HostColor
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by fcolor
    I so that many companies use this - "alpha reseller hosting" - but there is no such term in hosting industry as far as I know. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Hi,
    actualy super alpha master reseller is very possibly...

also to the OP hostgator do not offer alpha master, nor even master reseller hosting,

why dont you look into a vps instead? i think benifit wise this would help you so much more...

Regards,
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hi

thanks for all because i buy a alpha reseller hosting packages from servers500.com company because he provide me cheap price and good support services and i see some reviews about its all lie some people down this site do the write bad reviews.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

hi

thanks for all i buy a alpha reseller hosting packages from servers500 company and repeat thanks for your suggestion.
  23. No Profile Picture

try to use hostgator or godaddy with 99%uptime.
  25. No Profile Picture

You can try dailyrazor apart from the sites you mentioned. They offer reliable service and affordable master reselling plans.
  27. Contributing User

As you have already selected some providers and now you just need select a Reliable provider amongst those. As you might know that a Reliable host offers a 24X7 Technical support. So you can check their level of management by initiating a Live chat, call them or mail them in Midnight or in weekends. If you get a positive reply from them, you can consider them as reliable and opt for their hosting services. You must also check their SLA and TOS before signing up. You can even check their reviews on various forums and if they are having their own forums, you can check how many clients are satisfied with their services and what are the issues which the existing clients are facing.
  29. No Profile Picture

I have never liked the idea of "master" resellers that operate outside the cPanel system using a third party software package. These increase the likelihood of problems as cPanel updates and changes software.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo