Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I recommend site5. I have some minor problems with site5. But I dont thinking to leave site5.
    I'm in site5 for one year. My best friend use dreamhost, but I think site5 is better
    I don't work for them too.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Arrow Find some good Web Hosts here

You can find a list of Web Hosts offering Hosting Plans at a very competitive price with Good Support and Service.

Check them out @ www.psoft.net - Web Hosts
  5. Contributing User

Question Site5 legit? What about ROUThost & IONHosting?

Originally Posted by colestium
    I recommend site5. I have some minor problems with site5. But I dont thinking to leave site5.
    I'm in site5 for one year. My best friend use dreamhost, but I think site5 is better
    I don't work for them too.
    I looked at Site5.com. They seem to give you just about everything unlimited: bandwidth, webspace, e-mails, databases, etc.

I've been told in the past to be leary of hosts that offer unlimited stuff - lots of times they go down because of the high cost of maintaining such unlimited services or they're "fly-by-night" operations.

Can people comment on ROUThost.com and IONHosting.com? I found both of them through webhostmagazine.com.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Unfortunately, I don't know anything of these companies, but I know where it is possible to get qulaity hosting for sure: ServerPoint.com. These guys are great and stable. Affordable prices and qualified support.. any platform, control panel and hosting type.
  9. Contributing User

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by deadshed
    I got the hosting and the Fantastico tools (+ licenses), with my JJTEK-Hosting Enterprise package. Gives me all the bandwidth and Webspace I need and more as well as 99.9% uptime! They may be worth looking at if you want to find a "Complete" package.
    Just went to JJTek and they had a splash page that said they're closing up!

This is one of the problems I've had. I found a web host once before that I paid for, and still they closed up!
  11. No Profile Picture

winwebhosting.com

You should check winwebhosting.com to learn the Win Plesk web hosting plans.
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo