1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which VPS is better to sign up with?

A2hosting.com and vpsfront.com VPS accounts were advised me and I wonder which VPS deal would you buy and why?
  3. Registered User

I'm also in need of a VPS right now. After reading many reviews on hosting forums, I'm considering HostMantis and OVH at the moment.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would suggest you to directly contact the support team of the host before subscribing with any host. I would suggest you to go with SSD VPS hosting by Scopehosts.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Why don't you check out the offers section of the forum you will get better options of hosts providing VPS hosting services.
  9. Registered User

Honestly, I believe advertising offers won't help to choose a provider because advertising offers are just marketing created by providers themselves, and not clients' opinions.
  11. No Profile Picture

You can check out the best provider with affordable pricing from below. They also provide detailed comparison and real user reviews.
    Windows VPS
    Linux VPS
  13. Registered User

Got VPS from OVH last week. Can't comment much yet, but initial setup + cPanel license was blazing fast.
  15. No Profile Picture

One of my friend is using the services of A2hosting.com and found them reliable for their services. I personally do not know about their service support and is using the services of Microhost company. They are really very efficient for my use and better result. They resolves each issues of their customers on time whenever needed by being available at 24*7 service support. You can try up their service for your hosting purpose.
  17. No Profile Picture

No idea about that host, but do check out customer reviews about that host in forums or on google. Also check their main site to know about all the necessary detail.
    Also I would suggest you to have look on the scopehosts, as it provides best SSD shared hosting service with moneyback guarantee, guaranteed uptime and unending 24/7 support.
  19. No Profile Picture

If you are looking for the VPS hosting offers then you have to try 9CubeHosting. I have been using this from last two years and had great services and offers.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo