1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Webhostingpad.com is scam

webhostingpad.com is scam , DON'T EVEN THINK TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM

i purchased unlimited package from them for a year , and when my website started to increasing visitors they suspended my account , and they told me that i violate their service ? how come when they say it's unlimited package ?????

i requested to have my money back , guess what they said ?
    they said they will NOT give my money back because i violate their service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the violate did i make ? because visitors increasing with unlimited package ? so how come they call it unlimited ???
  3. No Profile Picture

Webhostingpad.com

Webhostingpad.com is the worst web host scam in the world… Two years ago, I made the mistake of signing up with Webhostingpad.com for two years of hosting. Three months later, I cancelled my account with Webhostingpad.com (lost all of my money I paid for two years)… and I went to a much better web host. Then, I just discovered Webhostingpad.com illegally billed my credit card again for another two years without my permission. I emailed them about this, and they responded in their typical fashion- rude and ugly. I reported this fraud to my credit card company and had the charge removed. I have filed a complaint against Webhostingpad.com with the IC3 and the FBI. I also filed a report with the Secret Service, and am working on a report with the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. Avoid Webhostingpad.com at all costs, sleazy scam.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by shawn056
    Webhostingpad.com is the worst web host scam in the world… Two years ago, I made the mistake of signing up with Webhostingpad.com for two years of hosting. Three months later, I cancelled my account with Webhostingpad.com (lost all of my money I paid for two years)… and I went to a much better web host. Then, I just discovered Webhostingpad.com illegally billed my credit card again for another two years without my permission. I emailed them about this, and they responded in their typical fashion- rude and ugly. I reported this fraud to my credit card company and had the charge removed. I have filed a complaint against Webhostingpad.com with the IC3 and the FBI. I also filed a report with the Secret Service, and am working on a report with the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. Avoid Webhostingpad.com at all costs, sleazy scam.
    please warn people about that in popular forums
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by fuchsia555
    webhostingpad.com is scam , DON'T EVEN THINK TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM

i purchased unlimited package from them for a year , and when my website started to increasing visitors they suspended my account , and they told me that i violate their service ? how come when they say it's unlimited package ?????

i requested to have my money back , guess what they said ?
    they said they will NOT give my money back because i violate their service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the violate did i make ? because visitors increasing with unlimited package ? so how come they call it unlimited ???
    Sorry to hear about your problems. Popular adages such as "you get what you pay for" is popular because it's true such as in this case. It may say unlimited but that is referring to features, not server resources. Unfortunately, thats the trick with hosting providers today; offering unlimited features which is very different from server resources and the common customer wouldn't have a clue what the difference is.

I do think that there should be a pro-rated refund since they suspended your account for resource abuse.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

What did they say? That you didn't fill out the cancellation form?
  11. No Profile Picture

I got knowledge about webhostingpad.com here.
  13. No Profile Picture

It's amazing how many artificial ratings sites they have created... They maintain a huge number of domains just to keep up their scam. I waded through page after page of bs looking for a web host and then remembered coming here for coding tutorials and advice, and I'm glad I came back to help choose a host. The posts and information at this site are invaluable.
  15. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

... Yes, you complained to the secret service. About losing a few bucks.

Okay there buddy.
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  17. No Profile Picture

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with Webhostingpad. In general the reviews and opinions of Webhostingpad were usually not positive.

I guess the best way to learn from this is to always get a second opinion before committing to a service provider. Also, always read what is in their Terms of Service, so you know what restrictions and limitations do exist.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

$140 is a few bucks?
  21. No Profile Picture

140 bucks

No these are not, but for reporting to the secret service, these are too small.
    BBB should be a much better option. IMHO.
  23. No Profile Picture

I have had a bad experience with webshostingpad as well.
    First of all, the load time on my shared server is unbelievable and my website is slow because of this. It is a simple new zen-cart store and their response for this issue was that i need to upgrade to VPS! For a bloody new zen-cart!!!
    Furthermore, they charged my card with $12 for some business directory that i was never listed on. And will not refund me, although they have not provided that service. Webhostingpad.com is my worst nightmare, i regret the day i clicked on their link, they suck big time!
  25. No Profile Picture

filed your report with FBI and secret service!!?? everything ok up there?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo