1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which one is best?

anyone can suggest me which of the hosting provider in market provide best service and customer support with 100 money back grantee you also suggest a site that provide me list of web hosting companies and reviews?
  3. Contributing User

I think the best thing for you to do is get an idea as to what you require, and go from there. Hosting solutions that are perfect for one person, can be terrible for another.

Look at the offers section to see if you can find something that suits your needs, then do a google search for the company to check their website, to find reviews, or contact the company directly with questions and check for yourself what kind of support and professionalism you can expect from them.

I'd suggest being very wary of any unlimited offer you find, nothing is unlimited.
    Quality European Web Hosting - LDHosting.com
    High Quality, Low Cost Web Hosting Services
    www.ldhosting.com
  5. No Profile Picture

Hello

I suggest you for seaching google.

Today best website for selling hosting are hostgator , namecheap and godaddy if you wont linux vps.

You have nice company who work very good and make great cliend support.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Choose that is best on service, support and price find positive review on internet before to select hosting provider for your website and company.
    INeedname.com :- Find Domain Name via Gtalk
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by webhostingrevie
    anyone can suggest me which of the hosting provider in market provide best service and customer support with 100 money back grantee you also suggest a site that provide me list of web hosting companies and reviews?
    You need to get an idea of what you need. Do you want budget hosting that may go down? Do you want premium hosting from a provider that has a great reputation with great support?

It really does depend on what you want.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

M6.NET Windows Hosting is one of the very old Windows Hosting Company with 15 years of expert experience.
    Also, it is highly suitable for designers and developers to get Reseller Hosting packages for quick earnings.
  13. No Profile Picture

Sparkstation VPS

I am using sparkstation VPS hosting. Its pretty good.
  15. No Profile Picture

Get in contact with the sales departments of multiple hosts, see what they have to offer then go from there, a lot of the times you'll get much better prices talking to the company directly.
  17. No Profile Picture

Which host did you decide on, OP?
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Finding a web hosting company is not that easy. You must search online for the best companies and read out their reviews that will help you to choose best one out of many others.
  21. No Profile Picture

No web hosting company will proivde you 100% money back for you.. They will charge for used portion and refund for the unused portion of your hosting space.

I recommend iPage.. they provide reliable hosting services and Any Time Money back Guarantee.
  23. No Profile Picture

there is no best hosting provider, there is a only a best for you...

how about, get a few questions together, narrow your provider list down to say 5/10

email the questions to all the providers, see who reply's first, but answering the questions in the most detail... and then go from there?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo