1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wordpress hosting which is good for me

I plan to host a Wordpress blog and there are two hosts are in my mind: hostnexus.com and legionbox.com.
    So if you were me, which way is better to follow?
  3. Contributing User

The best Wordpress hosting services are available from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com.
    The support staff is exemplary. I ran into several issues trying to get my WordPress website put together, and the support crew was polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
  5. Contributing User

What you mean "The Best WordPress Hosting"? There are many good providers which offer WordPress optimized hosting, but "the best" would be the one which perfectly suits your needs, have a great uptime, best 24x7 customer support and affordable prices.

Check these WordPress Optimized hosting plans with 1-click installation and premium theme selection, plans start from as low as EUR 3.99 /month.
    Reliable UK web hosting from 2.99 /mo.
    Reseller hosting from 9.99 /mo.
    European VPS hosting from 7.99 /mo.
    24x7 Professional Support & 15-Day Money Back Guarantee!

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007
  7. Contributing User

Have a look at deals from time-tested companies: KVChosting.net and QHoster.com.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo