1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

50% All Hosting plans (devshed members only)

Thats right...order a package with EBG Hosting, provide the coupon code: devmonthly and you'll receive 50% off the regular monthly price for the first year. If you refer someone to us (have them list your name/domain name while signing up), you'll receive this monthly discount for an additional 3 months for each person you refer. So that means if you signed up today, and then got your sister and your brother to join, the start of the next year, you'd receive 50% of the regular fee for the first 6 months of the next year. This offer expires August 8, 2004, so hurry and place your order! Packages start as low as $4.75 per month
    EBG Hosting

-------------------------------------------------------
    Lite Hosting
    500 MB of Disk Space
    2000 MB of Data Transfer
    5 E-mail Addresses
    5 FTP Accounts
    Web Based Email
    E-mail Spam Filtering
    Control Panel
    Statistics
    File Manager
    and more....

Standard Hosting
    750 MB of Disk Space
    4000 MB of Data Transfer
    10 E-mail Addresses
    10 FTP Accounts
    5 Subdomains
    Web Based Email
    E-mail Spam Filtering
    Control Panel
    Statistics
    File Manager
    and more....

Check out the rest of our packages at EBG Hosting. We also provide custom packages as well. This special is only valid for devshed members.
  3. No Profile Picture

Prices were updated today. Definately a "Real Steal" for devshed members. Lowest plan now starts at $2.38 per month. Discount still apply for its members, but because this is such a great deal, the coupon is for a limited of time only. Make sure you act now before time is up!
  5. Contributing User

what about postgresql? assistance? tell me please i'm interested
  7. No Profile Picture

My appologies for the delayed response. I've been away for holiday. Anyway, we do offer support for SQL database support via MySQL. Check out our comparison chart page to see more info on what is offered with cPanel. We do provide basic support for using any of the modules we provide. We'll also do what we can as far as installing some things on your account, however we do suggest that you consult the provider of which ever module package you're trying to install. Never hurts to ask technical support .

Originally Posted by jakuza
    what about postgresql? assistance? tell me please i'm interested

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo