1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need a CS server?

Hey, CS servers for extremly cheap on EAST AND WEST. Our site is www.Xoncomputech.com. If you have IRC our channel is #Xon-Computech or simply PM me at Xon-Nick. you can also email me at sales@xoncomputech.com or IM me aim: ARISTOPAC23 OR xxzzangaznxx
  3. No Profile Picture

My review...

I rented a 20 man cs server from these people back in june. I was browsing around and I saw this on google. I thought I should post my review.

I experienced about 40 percent up time, the server would be down for up to 5 days at a time. They blamed it on the fact that when they gave someone ftp, they couldnt figure out how to not give them ssh. I mean do you really want to rent from someone who cant figure out who to keep their box up at least 99 percent of the time, and cant "NOT" give people ssh.

The only positive was the support. They were on basically while I was, but I guess you could call their support a negative as well, "We dont know whats going on!" doesent help alot when you want to know why your server has been down for 5 days straight now does it?

The part that peeved me was that I cancelled at about day 20 of the 30 day payment, meaning I had about 8-9 solid days of uptime. Discount? No. And the next month they were bold enough to send me a payment request. Thats what really sent me over the top. I clearly stated that I was cancelling my server, but they obviously diddnt keep good enough records to know not to send me a request.

Thanks for Nothing,
    -Tob

Oh P.S. They had low prices, but mammothgames.com (who im with right now) has the same prices. Basically if not 24 hour support then at least 20 hour support, which is good, valid support. And a nice control panel so you dont have to get on aim and tell someone to restart your server.
  5. No Profile Picture

Ya if you really want some good deals on CS game servers you should get ahold of me...

AIM:RancidSkater29
    Email: jscanlan@gmail.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo