1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Match and beat all prices guranteed. Best host here!

Xinteractive Developers will match and beat any competitors price guaranteed. I am the CEO, Matt Nowaczewski and we are truly dedicated to our customers. I have chosen this line of work as a hobby and that is exactly why I am doing what I am today. I am here because I want to be, not just to grab a few extra bucks. I set a personal goal to have outstanding customer support and the best possible service out there. As of now we are only 24 hours old, and accept check and money orders, but the first month is free with a three month subscription. (Choose Monthly for service type.) We are also hiring, currently two spots for graphics/webdev combined, and two for 3D modeling/VC++(Game and Application programs). A link to the hosting section, http://www.xidsoft.com/webservices/hosting.htm. And a link to the list of features that come with all plans, http://www.xidsoft.com/webservices/h...edfeatures.htm. If the plan(s) do not meet your needs just send us an email and we will create one with you. Thank you, and I look forward to serving you.
    Last edited by Matt_N.; March 18th, 2004 at 03:35 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture

Promo [Ends April 1st]

If you switch from your current hosting provider to us, we will match the price (this includes what they offer in the package you have), and add 100MB of space, or 2GB of bandwidth(your choice). Not only that but we will waive the one time life time activation fee, and give you a free month. This billing cycle will remain in place for you as long as you stay with us.

To secure this deal you must contact me directly at one of the following:

MSN Messenger, PilotoftheUSA@hotmail.com

AIM, PilotoftheUSA

Email: mnowaczewski@xidsoft.com
    Last edited by Matt_N.; March 17th, 2004 at 11:47 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture

Company Update

We now take payments via Credit Card and PayPal!
  7. Contributing User

I get 2 terrabytes of space and 500 gig's of bandwidth for $1.99/month, can you beat that?
  9. No Profile Picture

Yes, I can we will match and beat all others. We are and will always be the best out there. Why? Because passion will always beat greed, and this is a company built off of passion. $1.50/month (Plus added features, I am not sure what you get at the moment so it is hard for me to say.)
    Last edited by Matt_N.; March 19th, 2004 at 11:33 AM.
  11. Contributing User

Matt your too funny!
  13. No Profile Picture

Please only seriouse Inquires.
  15. Contributing User

"seriouse" LMFAO
  17. No Profile Picture

Everyone makes errors, and you chose to display it in the most inconsiderate way. Why would a business choose to host with you if you can not even act mature and professional? Again, please do not post such remarks that contain profanity and un professionalism. You are giving a false impression of my company, in an effort to prevent the truth from being brought out. Please do not post again. Your cooperation will be much appreciated.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo