1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

???? great hosting!

Hi everyone! I am sorry but I cannot say the name of my "soon to be" hosting website coming winter 2004. However, I do have hosting plans made for it!

If you need a host with great amounts odf bandwidth (and webspace), FS (hosting site's name in short) is what you want!

http://gaminghybrid.proboards30.com/...?board=hosting has examples of our hosting plans ... media, website, reseller, and dedicated hosting is available. Please post your comments here or at the forum where the examples are (you do not need to be a member to post).

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Please Reply!!!! Need To Know If My Plans Are Good!!!!
  5. No Profile Picture

Slow loading forums, though the plans seems too good to be reality ; I like 'em! And to mention, 2000 GB of bandwidth is a lot, you sure you can offer that ; just wondering.

EDIT: 14 years of age and you're thinking of a awe-inspiring webhost provider. Amazing and good luck with your great plans. (Well the age is where I got in your profile, so if I'm wrong please correct me)
    Last edited by Evasive; April 18th, 2004 at 02:46 PM.
  7. Moderator
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

2 TB of bandwidth per site? wow you must really be getting some deal. I am going to post your plans over at the shoutcast forums
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting
  9. No Profile Picture

Glad you like the plans My hosting site is gonna start when I have a dedicated server goin'

I am able to do so much bandwidth cause the dedicated server is a MEDIA server and can do at least 1GB per minute! I don't have a limit on the bandwidth ... but do on the space.

FS will be on my gaming site's server and will get 60GB+ of space and unmetered (not checked ... All it needs ...) bandwidth. I know that bandwidth is a huge thing with websites, so FS gives you what you need in good prices. Addons are always available on all accounts.

I am constantly going through other hosting site and tring to beat their prices and plans.

Hey monsterhosting, Can you give me the link to the shoutcast? Thanks (I don't know what one is ... though ...)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo