1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Surely everything you could want, at the right prices- affordable-reliable

hi,
    i know how tiring it is, and how busy you will be if you are looking for the right web hosting. i also know, that there are a lot of hosting companies, with 'crazy' offers flying around, which nearly always are unreliable.
    But i can offer you , reliable web hosting, at prices, that can offer you 24/7 support, complete reliability, and just about anything you want/need. And if there isnt enough of something, (eg you run out of bandwith,) you can alwaysbuy more, at very low prices, from the easy to use control panel, supplied with every order.
    For information on the plans available, please visit my site, by clicking here.

For any more information, or questions, please contact me at richard.merrick@kmwebsites.co.uk
    thankyou
  3. No Profile Picture
    tony
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

i dont know you or your site but you have a free domain name cjb.net and your work is hosted on freewebs

it doesnt give out the best signal to potential clients, and your prices arnt very good either
    i do like you website layout though
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

thnks for pointing that out, an it will be takien ito account to make the site better.
    As far as the domain name goes, we have been sorting it out, and it should be possible to access the hosting site, from our currently redudant KM Web Developement domain name; we are working on getting another for the hosting. As for the hosting, the site will soon. no-longer be hosted on freewebs, as it was only originally meant to be hosted there while the technical side of our hosting weas sorted out.
    All on top of that, the prices have gone down, so come and have alook, and i am sure we will be able to offer you everything you would like.
    thankyou

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo