1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Web Hosting BLOW OUT! Check these prices out!

http://www.serverselect.net is offering having a web hosting blow out. Packages start at $1.50/month and go up to ONLY $6.25/month! We're going to be upgrading our network and we want to get as many clients as we can to benefit from this upgrade, so we're having a huge sale. Below are the prices:

Code:
    | Personal Package | Starter Package | Basic Package | Advanced Package |
    |   100 MB Space   |   200 MB Space  |  500 MB Space |  1000 MB Space   | 
    |   3GB Transfer   |  10GB Transfer  | 15GB Transfer |  20 GB Transfer  |
    | --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
    |   $1.50/month!   |   $2.50/month!  |  $4.50/month! |   $6.25/month    |
    | --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
    |     Buy Now      |     Buy Now     |    Buy Now    |     Buy Now      | 

Don't believe me? Ask the clients!

"Server select has been the most reliable, and affordable hosting service for me and my business! I was amazed at the price, AND the customer service! I give it an A+ and would recommend it to anyone!" - Nathan Mazur, Website withheld per client's request

"Serverselect.net is perfect for the home user who wishes to have a reliable and fast server for their website. There's many features in cpanelx which can help you out if needed. I have yet to experience the server going down at all. I can get support quickly, which helps me everytime." - Yatmund Christiansen, Website withheld per client's request

"As a web developer, I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly of webhosts. Server Select is by far the best host I've dealt with, combining stellar tech support and a powerful product that easily handles all my needs." - Rob Kingsbury, http://www.kingsburymedia.com

"I've had my site hosted with serverselect.net for 4 months now. The minor problems that have occured have been solved immediately. Serverselect's customer support is second to none. If you want a reliable, affordable host you're in the right place." - Chris Elkjar, http://trustme.serverselect.net

All packages include the following:
    • Account creation within 24 hours (Usually within minutes)
    • POP3 & SMTP E-Mail
    • Auto Responders
    • Unlimted Subdomains
    • MySQL Databases
    • Unlimted FTP
    • Unlimted Opt-In Mail Lists
    • Domain Parking
    • Awstats & Webalizer Statistics
    • Password Protected Directories
    • Agora Shopping Cart
    • Interchange Shopping Cart
    • Oscommerce Shopping Cart
    • Invision Power Board, PHPBB2
    • PhpMyAdmin
    • Preinstalled Scripts
    • Custom Error Pages
    • Cron, XML, VRML
    • Neomail, Sqlmail, Horde
    • Hotlink Protections
    • And much much more!

To contact us with ANY questions what so ever, please e-mail support@serverselect.net. We will respond to you ASAP and give you the information you request.

We've been in business for 7 months and have grown since. We plan on being around for a long time. You do not have to worry about a cheap, over-selling, host dropping out on you. Again, I repeat, we are not a cheap over-selling host. We are legit and plan on being around for quite a long time.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

A new addition to the sale! Upon ordering, input "Goon" into the coupon box, and recieve 10GB/month added on to ANY package!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo