1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow Get WPK 2.0 for just $29.99, the best webhosting reseller starter kit on the Web!

The Webhosting Protection Kit (WPK) 2.0 is probably the most comprehensive set of web hosting documents you will find at this price on the Web. It is ideal for both, the newbie and experienced host reseller.

WPK 2.0 contains the three most vital documents that serve to limit your liability and to establish guidelines for your customers about payment, suspension of service, and security just to name a few. In addition to our TOS, AUP, and PP templates, you will also receive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), which covers 13 categories; and About/Contact Us Templates.

WPK 2.0 (TOS, AUP, and PP) was developed by a technology lawyer, with over 12 years of experience in all aspects business law, including protection of intellectual property, drafting and negotiation of service contracts, drafting of standard terms and conditions for Web based services, and Web site legal compliance.

So here’s our incredible offer. You will get:
    Set Up & Service Order Form
    Terms of Service
    Acceptable Use Policy
    Privacy Policy
    Frequently Asked Questions
    About/Contact Us
    “TOS Powered by Hostlegal” banner for your website

WPK 2.0 comes in MSWord and PDF file formats so you can have your site up and running in less than 15 minutes!

This special offer ends June 30, 2004 at 12 midnight EST. So don’t delay! Send your Paypal payment for $29.99 to: sales@hostlegal.com.

Here are a few testimonies from our great customers:
    “The general framework is very comprehensive and using it has saved me hundreds of dollars in legal consultation fees while protecting me from further legal expenses. Furthermore, it helps tremendously in giving my hosting business a professional touch."

Boeki
    Bayanhosting.com
    # # #
    "The original WPK allowed us to get our new site up and running with the confidence that our customers would clearly understand the specific legal requirements for the service we provide. We are thrilled that Hostlegal has taken the initiative to further that understanding with the new WPK 2."

James
    netstability.com
    # # #

Get WPK 2.0 Today!

Zachary
    Hostlegal.com
  3. Moderator
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

If you are starting up as a host I suggest you consider this as a Lawyer costs a lot of money to do it and if you steal someone else's you will get caught eventually.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo