1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Sponsored Hosting

Hi,

SfearHosting.com is looking for a few well developed sites to sponsor with free web hosting. You will be asked to place a banner (468x60) on all your pages advertising for Sfear Hosting.

We are looking for sites that have 100,000+ unique visitors each month with 500,000+ page views. You will be asked to provide proof of your traffic details.

To apply for sponsored hosting please go to the contact page and e-mail information. http://www.sfearhosting.com/contact.php
  3. No Profile Picture

Well... you've got my attention. I see you want slightly larger sites to sign up, and I am just wondering what type of server you plan on putting them on? You'd obviously want something that will provide them good uptime/service since your name will be all over the site, but I was wondering if you red or blue plans were what you intended on using? Thanks!
  5. No Profile Picture

The server is a Unix server, you can see more stats and info about whats included here. http://www.sfearhosting.com/webhosting.php

I am offering either plan depending on the needs of the site. If the site has alot of traffic and needs alot of space then I will give them the larger plan. If then need more, then Im willing to create a custom plan for them.
  7. No Profile Picture

lol i think he ment what cpu, ram it has etc.
  9. No Profile Picture

2200 AMD XP
    1 Gig-DDR RAM
    60 Gig Seagate 7200 RPM HD
  11. No Profile Picture

Thanks.

I was asking both questions really... But mostly I was concerned about a site with higher traffic (and server demands) being thrown onto a crowded shared server and perhaps not running so smoothly.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo