September 25th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Webhosting, Affiliate Program, CGI, Marketing Tools, Excellent Support
Here's what you get you can get from their top of the line hosting package:
- Up to 4 domains hosted on you space.
- Your own safelist franchise, which you can customise.
- Excellent customer support services (I never had to wait more than an hour for my support ticket to answered).
- 300MB of webspace (+100MB for your safelist).
- 5 GB of monthly bandwidth (you can purchase more if necessary).
- Unlimited subdomains (eg. subdomain.yourdomain.com), pop3 accounts, email forwards/auto-responders/aliases.
- SSL is supported.
- PHP, Perl, CGI, 5 separate MySQL databases, SSI, customisable error pages.
- UPS, this service is very reliable.
- Admin access via CPanel system, allowing you full control over all functions of your website.
- Unlimited full autoresponder system.
- Unlimited ad trackers.
- Full membership of the Kiosk main safelist franchise, with set-and-forget ad sending.
- Access to FFA leads list updated daily, with an automated sending feature.
- Support also includes regular online conferences with top marketing experts, and a forum full of experts.
I may have forgotten some stuff, you do get a lot for your money.
The whole system has a affiliate script, so you can get your customers (if your a web designer) to sign up under you, and you make a residual income which can off-set the costs of your space. If you're good at the whole marketing stuff then you may even be able to get the whole package for nothing, or get paid for it.
All this costs me $244 per year, I get 2 months free compared to paying monthly.
At the moment (I don't know for how much longer), they are also selling their super affiliate script, professional web design, and a newsletter system for an additional $49.95.
They also offer a 2 week test drive of this package for $1, which isn't bad.
to sign-up or find out more information.